Welcome to this Getting Started Guide for the DataSet Kafka Connector.
In this course we will:
By the end of the training, you will configure DataSet end to end to work with a distributed Kafka cluster, configured to connect to a predefined file mapping in Filebeat running on an independent Nginx server and learn how to create your own file mapping into DataSet. You will learn how to configure DataSet in Kafka and how to configure DataSet on the DataSet platform with Kafka data.
- How to set up the DataSet Sink connector in Kafka.
- Basic configuration options.
- Advanced configuration options.
- Scalability considerations
- Setting up data in the DataSet platform
- In this case, it is Filebeats. You will also learn how to map your own custom systems
As mentioned in the video, here is a helpful tutorial for setting up a multi-node Kafka cluster.
Please sign in to leave a comment.