- Create a dashboard - Start in Grafana by clicking the "+" and selecting "Dashboard"
- Create a new Viz - Select "Add Query" to start
- Setup a new DataSet Query - Select "Powerquery" as the query type.
- Create PowerQuery - Enter your PowerQuery in the "Query" field. It may be a good idea to test it in DataSet to get it to display the way you want first
- Setup Table - In the "Virtualization" tab change visualization to "Table"
- View table - Your table will display in as it would in DataSet.
View Graph - You can also visualize your results with a “graph” visualization by setting the x-axis mode to “series”. This works best with (but is not limited to) queries that return 2 columns: 1 string and 1 integer.