Log into your Azure Premium account, sign in to the Azure Active Directory portal, and follow these instructions to set up SSO:
- On the left panel, click “Enterprise Applications”.
- Under “New application”, select “Non-gallery application”.
- Enter “DataSet” in the “Name” field.
- Click the “Add” button on the bottom.
- Under the "Manage" section, select "Single Sign-on".
- Select SAML. The Set up Single Sign-On with SAML - Preview page appears.
- Fill it out the form with the following values:
- Identifier - Enter the SP Entity Id that you received from DataSet support. For more information on selecting an organization name, please see this page. It should be in the form of
- US: https://www.scalyr.com/sp?organization=MYORG
- EU: https://eu.scalyr.com/sp?organization=MYORG
- DVUS: https://app.us1.dataset.com/sp?organization=MYORG
- Reply Url -
- US: Enter https://www.scalyr.com/acs
- EU: Enter https://eu.scalyr.com/acs
- DVUS: Enter https://app.us1.dataset.com/acs
- User Attributes & Claims - Edit value of "Unique User Identifier" to "user.mail".
- Download the Federation Metadata XML file. Once it has been downloaded, send it to email@example.com for configuration on our end.
- Under the "Manage" section, click "Properties". Upload the attached logo to the application.
8/2021 - Scalyr now supports SAML provisioning via Azure AD. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in implementing this.
Please sign in to leave a comment.